THE MUSIC HALL MMF-9.3 TURNTABLE, IS A TWO SPEED, BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE TRIPLE PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components: platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge, on the top platform, from the adjustable tip-toe feet and wiring, which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor and speed controls are isolated on their own vibration damping base and completely decoupled from the turntable.
- music hall's unique triple plinth construction
- one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
- counterweight's center of gravity is level with the stylus tip,
is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33? and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
- motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
- optional Goldring Eroica LX low-output moving-coil cartridge with
Gyger II line contact stylus ($795 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet, fluid operation
- non resonant, 1" thick acrylic platter
- soft felt platter mat
- high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h7.25 in.
- 40 lbs. pkg.