MOON by Simaudio
- 6 (six) line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8" mini-jack for personal media players.
- 1 (one) pair of balanced input (XLR).
- Headphone output on 1/4" jack located on the front panel.
- A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design.
- "Class A" output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- One audio input which functions as a "pass-through", bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
Output Power at 8Ω 100 W per channel
Output Power at 4Ω 200 W per channel
Input Sensitivity 370mV - 3.0V RMS
Input Impedance 11,000Ω
Signal-to-noise Ratio 110dB @ full power
Frequency response (full range) 2Hz - 90kHz +0/-3dB
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W) 0.015%
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 100 W) 0.05%
Intermodulation distortion 0.03%
Optional Digital Inputs S/PDIF, USB, Optical
Maximum PCM Resolution 32-bit / 384kHz
DSD sample rates DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
Shipping weight 28 lb / 13 kg
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.8 in 42.9 x 8.9 x 37.6 cm