- Our "no overall feedback" amplifier circuit design for more accurate musical reproduction.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- "Class A" power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be "home theater ready", whereby the 600i's volume control is bypassed.
"If you want the sound quality of a separate preamplifier and power amplifier in a compact, beautifully engineered package, I can't think of a better choice than the MOON 600i Integrated Amplifier."
– Robert Harley, The Absolute Sound
"If audio reproduction gets any better than this, I haven't heard it."
– Philip Beaudette, SoundStage!
Output Power at 8Ω 125 W per channel
Output Power at 4Ω 250 W per channel
Input Sensitivity 490mV - 6.0V RMS
Input Impedance 23,700Ω
Inputs (RCA / XLR) 4 pairs / 1 pair
Frequency response (full range) 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz -100dB
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W) 0.015%
THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 W) 0.04%
Intermodulation distortion 0.02%
Shipping weight 48 lb / 21 kg
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 18.75 x 4.0 x 18.1 in 47,6 x 10,2 x 46,0 cm