MOON by Simaudio
280D Streaming DAC
- Fully asynchronous DAC.
- Supports native DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB only).
- Supports PCM up to 384kHz (32-bit on USB only).
- 7 digital inputs (AES/EBU x 1, S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 2, USB x 1 and Qualcomm® aptXTM audio for Bluetooth® x 1) for use with virtually any digital source.
- Front panel LED indicators for active input and input signal PCM sampling & DSD rates.
- Optional 8th digital input through our MiND 2 streaming module (via WiFi or Ethernet).
- Analog stage: fully balanced differential circuit for increased dynamic range and headroom, higher resolution, as well as improved signal-to-noise ratio.
For MOON 280D equipped with MiND 2:
- ROON Ready device
- Tidal Masters, Deezer Hi-Fi and Qobuz Sublime+ Music Services
- MQA decoding
- Multi-room synchronized playback
Frequency response (full range) 2 Hz - 100 kHz +0/-3 dB
THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted) 0.001 %
Intermodulation distortion 0.002 %
Dynamic Range 120 dB
Signal-to-noise Ratio 118 dB @ full output
Channel Separation 116 dB
Intrinsic Jitter 1 picosecond RMS
Analog Output @ 0dBFS 2.0 V
Analog output impedance 100 Ω
PCM Bit-depth range 16 - 32 bits
PCM sampling frequency rates 44.1 - 384 kHz
DSD sample rates DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
Shipping weight 16 lb / 7.5 kg
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.4 x 13.1 in 42.9 x 8.6 x 33.3 cm